dimanche 26 février 2017

Shawn Ray

Shawn Ray palaa lavalle!!

Uusimmasta Flexistä tietoa..

"Jeff_McFarland_PT
Getbig I
Posts: 48
Getbig!

Shawn Ray Announces His Comeback in May Issue of Flex
« on: Apr 02, 2004, 12:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the more interesting quotes from an article on Shawn Ray title "RegeneraSHAWN" in the upcoming May issue of Flex magazine:

"I've decided it's time," declared Ray, who is preparing for the autumn shows, including the GNC Show of Strength and, if he qualifies, the Mr. Olympia. "I've noticed a change in the sport that favors what I have to offer. It's now or never."

"The size game just took over," he says, about his decision to abandon the stage. "The drug gurus hijacked the sport. Synthol, huge guts--it was getting out of hand. I'm 5'7" and about 215 pounds. I can't compete with 270-pound monsters who look like they're about to explode."

"I'm going to prove that I can reclaim my place in the sport cleanly," he asserts. "This comeback is about doing it my way, about redefining the sport of bodybuilding as a healthy fulfilling activity. Things have gotten out of hand. It's time to bring back some sanity."

The article was written by Jim Schmalz, and this statement was also included: "But even the most jaded bodybuilding fan must feel uneasy about recent events in the sport and alarmed at the dark cultish following of the brazen drug gurus who feast off the accomplishments of athletes and openly boast of their chemical counseling."

Between Schmalz and Peter McGough, I think it's clear Flex is becoming more and more "anti-Chad."

Thoughts? Opinions?"

http://ift.tt/28U7Rfm

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shawn Ray

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire