lundi 22 janvier 2024

Pakkometallin pikku-uutiset 2024

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pro-Pain

Metallisia pikku-uutisia vuoden 2024 osalta.

Kitaristi Jeff Loomis on lähtenyt Arch Enemystä. Korvaajaksi on valittu Joey Concepcion, joka keikkaili muutamaan otteeseen Arch Enemyn kanssa Euroopan keikoilla vuonna 2018.

Rage Against The Machine ei enää keikkaile eikä esiinny livenä kertoo yhtyeen rumpali Brad Wilk.

In the second episode of "Live from IronShore Studios: A Tribute to Alex Van Halen," Ray Luzier joins Modern Drummer to share his passion for Van Halen's music and discuss his experiences touring and performing with David Lee Roth. After the interview, Ray takes to Alex's drum set, delivering a dynamic performance of several iconic Van Halen tracks. He also deconstructs some of his favorite Alex Van Halen drum grooves, presenting them in an engaging and entertaining manner.

Kerry King on kertonut, että hänen sooloprojektinsa on jatkumoa Slayerille.

"If I was ever to try anything different [from SLAYER], I guess that would be the time. But no, I really have no desire to do anything different. If I wasn't in SLAYER, I would be a SLAYER fan. So yes, I think it's an extension of SLAYER, and I think a lot of people will think it might have been the next record. I guess maybe 80% of it would have been, maybe it would have been exactly what I'm putting on this one. In my eyes, I think it's a definite extension, a follow-up to 'Repentless' for sure."

King: "There's definitely some fast stuff on it. It's not the fastest thing I've ever done, but I've done some pretty fast stuff. There's definitely some Herculean speeds getting achieved on this, but there's heavy stuff. There's punky stuff. There's doomy stuff. Pretty much any aspect of any kind of music we've done in our history, I think you'll find on this record."

@nightwish ja @WintersunJari rumpali Kai Hahto kertoi haastattelussa tulevasta Apollo-klubissa 3. päivä helmikuuta soitettavasta soolokeikastaan sekä päivitti hieman tilannetta niin Nightwishin kuin Wintersunin tulevien albumeiden osalta.

Antaa energiaa ennen treeniä
Nopea palautuminen treenin jälkeen
Ravinteikas välipala
Sisältää maitoproteiinia ja hydrolysoitua heraproteiinia
Herkulliset maut – testaa ja löydä oma suosikkisi!

Adblock test (Why?)



Pakkometallin pikku-uutiset 2024

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire